NorthWest-NorthWales Sunday drive + Ice cream!

Jacko

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7th May

Jacko - Mark

TheMinel - Val

AndyC Y (90%)

M13KYF - Mike

Digsy

Max

Kai

Chesterfield

Kev

lomoto

D4V3 GT4 - Dave

Anymore for anymore???? sounds too good to miss guys, come on join us

Suggest someone has all mobile numbers of the people who are coming. Seeing as Jacko (mark) organised it, think we shoul pm him with them. Last thing we want is to hanging around not knowing if someone is still coming or are caught up inbad traffic, especially as some members have got a bit of travelling before we meet up.

What do ya think guys

Suggest someone has all mobile numbers of the people who are coming. Seeing as Jacko (mark) organised it, think we shoul pm him with them. Last thing we want is to hanging around not knowing if someone is still coming or are caught up inbad traffic, especially as some members have got a bit of travelling before we meet up.

What do ya think guys

good idea :D

Sorry guys, not been on for a couple of days but I was going to suggest exactly the same thing...... Thanks Mike :)

I'll keep a record and PM everyone back my mobile. I'll make some time tonight and try to PM all those that haven't yet PM'd me....

Will have a list then :D

(will also put confirmation on about time and location)

I'm so looking forward to it, just praying for decent weather now :blush:B)

Sunday

light rain

Sunrise 05:28 (BST)

Sunset 20:48 (BST) max14°C min 9°C

:huh:

Ah its ok, they always get it wrong and my car comes with windscreen wipers anyway :p

The love of the forum will keep us warm ;):D

Guys, I'm going to have to decline I'm afraid. Because I'm a (and I may have mentioned it before) lazy swine I still haven't sorted out any tyres. Considering my first post was some advice about this I'm a complete disgrace!! I'm gutted cos I was looking forward to this and meeting you all, I will definately be there if & when theres another. You are, of course, all free to ridicule me in my absence!!! :D

Sorry, I've just skipped through the thread and have probably missed it, but what time are we meeting at the first service station? coming from Stockport??

Sorry I'd look properly but I'm just about to leave work! ;)

DaveH

Guys, I'm going to have to decline I'm afraid. Because I'm a (and I may have mentioned it before) lazy swine I still haven't sorted out any tyres. Considering my first post was some advice about this I'm a complete disgrace!! I'm gutted cos I was looking forward to this and meeting you all, I will definately be there if & when theres another. You are, of course, all free to ridicule me in my absence!!! :D

Awwww Andy! :yuck:

Does your tyre place not open on Saturday?? ;):)

Sorry, I've just skipped through the thread and have probably missed it, but what time are we meeting at the first service station? coming from Stockport??

Sorry I'd look properly but I'm just about to leave work! ;)

DaveH

Hi Dave,

To be honest, the only thing that has been confirmed so far is the meeting time of 9am at the services at Junction 14 of the M56 (not sure of name). I've left groups of people who are coming from similar direction to make their own meeting arrangements, such as the Chesterfield posse already have done...

Guess you, Val and Mike could prob meet?

Btw, drop us a PM with your mobile on....... :)

Awwww Andy! :yuck:

Does your tyre place not open on Saturday?? ;):)

I know mate I'm shocking, I'm ordering them through the net and just haven't got round to it. This is going to give me the kick up the arse I need now though, don't want to miss out again

Andy. You'll be organising the next one as punishment :ohmy:

Thanks Mike, I'd accept that if I knew everyone would be happy with - drive to pub, drink lots, leave cars, stagger home. There's no way I could organise something as well as Jacko has!!!