Brand new 350z Coupe Bluetooth fault.

Edward

Hi, I got a new 2008 UK 350z coupe a couple of months ago.

When I got the car the bluetooth adapter in the centre console was missing, the dealer has since posted the missing part to me.

I've connected the two connectors but nothing is happening, no light on the bluetooth adapter, pressing the buttons on the steering wheel doesn't do anything and my phone can't find anything.

Before I waste an hour driving to the dealer can anyone suggest something simple (like a fuse) to check?

Thanks.

you should get a flashing red and yellow led when your turn the ignition on. If no connection is amde to a bluetooth phone then after a short while the flashing led will go yellow. If it has connected it will go red.

Are you sure you've slotted the bluetooth adaptor in correctly. A couple of members in the past struggled.

Cant think of anything else off the top of my head.

Back to the stealer I think.

Strange how yours didnt come with one - mine didnt either. Had to fight with the dealer who swore blind that a 2008 car didnt come with one. it took someone on this forum to point it out to me.

Dealers huh.

The front part of the cradle slides forward. Using the front of your bt adapter push the end of the cradle out slotting the bt adapter in at the same time. When you let it go it should retract and push the bt adapter into the correct position.

Sorry if it's suck eggs...