Mobile phone

tmJak

I looked when it was 260 on any contract.

The trouble is I'm on an old contract (£25 on 12 month with loads of free calls and texts) so I don't want to change it as I usually get any phone for free including blackberrys etc. It was just the iphone they wanted money for.

Ah in that case, it depends who you are with, but O2 are doing something for their loyal customers, if you are with them, give them a call and they will sort something out. Its what my mate did last time. :thumbs:

Cheers all, I quite like the Nokia interface so it shouldn't be a problem for me. Just need to make sure I get the right package now. I know they had problems when they were first released but seems they have been sorted out.

Yeah one thing you should check out as soon as you get the phone is to slide the phone up to reveal the number pad. Then see if there is any movement in the screen part by gently moving it back and forward. The early ones rock/wobble quite a bit (mine does) but I think it was sorted out along the way. It doesn't hurt the operation in anyway, just makes the phone feel a bit cheaply put together but after trying a mates one, his is alot more solid and feels better.