White M reg corsa

xStric9x

:scare: Just had a run with a corsa between hope and buckley, and to my suprise it kept up with me all the way :surrender:

I had to get the guy to pull over cause i couldn't believe my eyes, and basically the back seats were stripped out and a courtney 2.0 turbo fitted.

Mark (the owner) hopefully will be along shortly to post some pics of it, hell of a nice guy and is just about to start doing Mot's and repair work although he did say he has a mate with a 350 and done a bit of work on it.

Not a 100% sure but i think he said it only weighs 720kg, its just the nuttiest thing i've ever seen.

Off topic i seen an 08 z in white for sale at £26999 with 0 miles on the clock B)

:scare: Just had a run with a corsa between hope and buckley, and to my suprise it kept up with me all the way :surrender:

I had to get the guy to pull over cause i couldn't believe my eyes, and basically the back seats were stripped out and a courtney 2.0 turbo fitted.

Mark (the owner) hopefully will be along shortly to post some pics of it, hell of a nice guy and is just about to start doing Mot's and repair work although he did say he has a mate with a 350 and done a bit of work on it.

Not a 100% sure but i think he said it only weighs 720kg, its just the nuttiest thing i've ever seen.

Off topic i seen an 08 z in white for sale at £26999 with 0 miles on the clock B)

Strange how it has an orange interior, I'm sure I only had the choice of black or grey :wacko:

The craziest corsa I've ever been in was a 250 bhp NA corsa (2.1 rally spec block with throttle bodies) it had black bumpers and pretty non discript wheels. When it started 1/4 mile it surprised everyone! When it hillclimbed it wiped the floor with the opposition!

I was going to buy it too.....

Hi Mike,

I've seen that white Zed as well, I think it was in the garage in Broughton on the way to Tesco? BTW, call me a marter but your postcode is showing in the link on autotrader, might give a wrong 'un the opportunity if you know what I mean ;-)