Hello Club

saz, picking mine up on friday hopefully... seem stuck at work all hours at the mo... erg.. 5am now seems little point going home to come back again so thought I check the forums!

Am I right in thinking it was a Silver nismo you got? Hats off to you! Love the nismos, but been looking for a gun metal grey one for myself, cos that the fasted colour aparently ;)

Hey u. Yes it was the Silver Nismo. Posted some pics of it in the Welcome forum under Newbie, but youve seen that already as youve posted on there :teeth: Its such a clean motor, got a great car tbh. Mind you, just 1 wheel got VERY slight curb on it which im having fixed Friday by Wicked Wheels. :teeth: HAVE FUN picking up your car Friday. Glad you didnt miss out completely on a Z. :yahoo:

listen for clicking from the rear drive shafts

the rear driveshafts are carbon fibre

:welcome:

The driveshaft is CF. The individual to the rears are not to the best of my knowledge.

i meant the propshaft but everyone calls it the driveshaft these days :wacko:

"power is routed to the rear wheels via a carbon-fiber driveshaft. Nissan says this special driveshaft is quieter and weighs 40 percent less than a comparable steel unit."

from here and i've read it elsewhere :thumbs:

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Dr ... leId=66816

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought of something else that not everyone notices about the Zed - the interior is asymmetrical.

The drivers side door card is different from the passenger one and the drivers seat is different from the passengers one.

Passengers side is set up for easy entry & exit and has a grab handle while the seat is geared a little more towards comfort. Drivers side is set up more towards the driver and a good driving position and the seat is slightly more heavily bolstered.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

My friends selling his UK GT 350z which he has looked after really well, plus it's a great spec. I polished it for him and it's very tidy:

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/s ... hp?t=63102

It's a show car for my website.

PM me if you're interested, or mail me on mattjonescardiff @ hotmail.com. I think he wants around £14,000. It has covered 30,000 miles.