Testing the water for poss sale - 04 Uk 350Z - Chilli Red

Ross Mac

All - "just dipping my toe" as another forum member said not too long ago....

Unfortunatley I have just been told that the area of Northern Rock that I work for is going to be significantly re-sized and that I have a high chance of being made redundant in August :thumbdown:

This is now forcing my hand with priorities - house obviously comes first. I bought the Z last June when my career was on the up and I fancied a new toy - sadly I just cant justify keeping it with the risk of redundancy looming and running costs creeping up and up...hence this post.

It is a lovely Chilli Red (best clour IMO :p ) 04 UK Non-GT 350Z with 45k.

Pretty much standard as I had a whopping list of mods to do just before the rock imploded.

Only additions are carbon pillar covers, boot mat, floor mats and ali sill trims.

Would make a fantastic base for someone who wants a well maintained, much loved and highly cosseted Z to modify to their hearts content.

Has a full service history and I am the 3rd owner from new.

I will be truely gutted to see "Ruby" go but needs must at the moment.

Pics below - will be looking for circa £14kish as still have the loan to settle.

Just wanted to test reaction on here first before putting on Pistonheads and Trader at the end of the month. Im located in Newcastle upon Tyne. (Thats the Baltic Arts Centre in the background of the pics)

Any questions please PM me.

Cheers Ross

Ebay003.jpg

Ebay002.jpg

Ebay001-1.jpg

Good luck mate, I really mean it. A chilli red was exactly what I wanted 6 months ago - and I live in Newcastle too! I would have bitten your hand off and half the arm with it!

You have a good colour so I reckon that keeps the price up above the GMs (sorry guys). I hope it goes to someone local for my sake so I can wave to them and keep an eye on it for you ;)

Like I say its a decision I didnt want to have to take but needs must.

I've still only ever seen 1 other chilli Z in a year of ownership and that was in the car park at Go Ape in Grizedale, Cumbria when I was there 3 weeks ago. I had the parents Rav4 for the trip so couldnt even do a side by side shot!

In two minds as to if I want it local - the golf Gti I had before this was sold to a local who has sytematically ruined it after all my hard work on it :angry: