Shell Service Stations

Derek_ZR

As I will be off on holiday again in England, France & Belgium in a few weeks time, I was interested in getting a list of all Shell PFS's on my route. As I will be making quite a few journeys from within UK the service station locater on the Shell website wasn't the best to use.

I sent them an e-mail asking if they had a document listing all PFS's in the UK with postcodes and within an hour it was in my inbox, great customer service.

If anyone wants a copy, it's a MS Excel document, drop me a PM with an e-mail address and I will send it on.

Yeah, considered selling it a few times but it's still here - had to get an MOT for it at end of March - first time I have had an MOT since 1993 :D

Hope you are well, not been on forums that much in recent times.

352 posts now, your due a sticker :teeth:

Yeah, considered selling it a few times but it's still here - had to get an MOT for it at end of March - first time I have had an MOT since 1993 :D

You have too much spare time on your hands ;)

It has took me long enough :D