Fastest Nissan Around the Ring Video!!

Ando

I think this will be the fastest Nissan around the Nurburgring for a while.

Alot of people didn't think it was true but heres the video to prove it, amazing car, looking for ward to next year when my mate gets his and we go out to the ring, don't think I'll be doing it this quick though!!! :lol:

Gear change is amazingly fast (I reckon my motor bike wasn't this quick when I change gear with out the clutch!!) and the car is suppose to be totally stock, even the tires, they do seem to make more noise, a bit like there going off, noticed it in the twisty section after the Karussel they started to squeal more and the driver looked like he was working to keep it on track. some of the tight lines he took through some bends is mad.

:thumbs::thumbs:

Enjoy

Ando

Awesome! B)

The sound and gearchange reminds me of a video game.

I hadn't realised the driver can take a sneaky peek on how he's doing on that last long straight. I bet a few have done that and then pushed too hard on those last few corners.... :surrender:

BTW did they use the "pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey" method for siting those air vents....