bluetooth

ricardo

Having just bought my new zed,I have noticed I can't connect my bluetooth phone, I contacted Sunwin Nissan in Keighley and was informed Nissan don't supply a phone cradle for cars manufactured after 2006!

Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did you solve it? (if at all)

The brochure still clearly lists Bluetooth as standard - my car was delivered at the start of May without either cradle or adapter but my dealer assures me I will get them once whatever supply problems Nissan have are resolved.

Having just bought my new zed,I have noticed I can't connect my bluetooth phone, I contacted Sunwin Nissan in Keighley and was informed Nissan don't supply a phone cradle for cars manufactured after 2006!

Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did you solve it? (if at all)

I presume your ZED is a coupe as the roadsters do not come supplied with the phone connectivity.

So if you have a coupe the salesman is giving you absolute garbage - but we are hearing there is a problem with some new cars not being equipped with the cradle and/or the bluetooth adaptor that clips into the cradle due to supply problems. If your salesman still continues to talk out of his proverbial when you go back then ask him why you have got the phone buttons on your steering wheel :dry: The sales literature will also confirm the bluetooth connectivity that is partof the standard package.

I am afraid the knowledge of some of the salesmen out there is absymal, guess they get so bored selling endless Micras that when they come to selling a ZED they are utterly clueless. :rant: