GM 05 Bury

campo

GM 05 spotted on Wash Lane, Bury going towards Heap Bridge roundabout 8:15 this morning (28th May) by Mrs Campo. So if you saw a blonde haired woman in a black BMW 330ci soft top grinning at you, no it wasnt your good looks, it was your car!

GM 05 spotted on Wash Lane, Bury going towards Heap Bridge roundabout 8:15 this morning (28th May) by Mrs Campo. So if you saw a blonde haired woman in a black BMW 330ci soft top grinning at you, no it wasnt your good looks, it was your car!

What!! Another Zed in Bury - how very dare they!! ;)

Well cuppa and sticky offer still there for you and Mrs Campo but please park the Beemer round the back - got my image to think about!!Zed parking ONLY!! :lol:

We will come in the Zed if thats the case...........

I dont get in the bemmer often, cant stand the other drivers all swearing at me!!!

Ha ha just kidding anything more luxurious than a chavved up Corsa is fine by me :lol:

Think I saw that GM tonight - we exchanged waves - private plate - SU****

Tempted to flick a club card at him (joys of open top motoring - you can throw things at people!) :teeth: but decided against it he looked bigger than me! :scare:

Sometimes civilisation reaches Bury - honest :surrender:

I do think it was a steam driven Zed though!

There are cars in Bury? Well I never................. :D

Oh yes, in fact ive got a pic of Stan's new drop head....... its a 350z st (st stands for steam)

chorlton.jpg[/img]

:lol::lol:

Damn theres always someone around with a camera!

If you only knew how much road tax I have to pay for that one - its a Band Z rating - i.e. (Dear Mr Chancellor - please accept my monthly wages directly into your coffers ) :dry:

Anyway don't you think I look stylish in that cool beanie hat?

There are cars in Bury? Well I never.................

Yeah but the problem is the Bury Councils Highways bloke who has to walk in front with his red flag - takes ages to drive to work! :doh:

I'm always on that roundabout..... (well not always, but just when I have to use it) as only live 2 miles away so come off there all the time....

Never seen another Zed on it once.... :wacko:

I'm always on that roundabout..... (well not always, but just when I have to use it) as only live 2 miles away so come off there all the time....

Never seen another Zed on it once.... :wacko:

Well if you see mrs campo when you are going round it, give her a wave.......... i'll tell her to look out for you!! :D

i can see it now,

a dozen Zeds going round and round heap bridge roundabout at 8 o'clock in the morning!! All waving at BMWs :lol:

Would make a change from the usual one finger salute that BMW drivers normally deserve/get.............

Sorted then - ok everyone - I'll give you directions and we can doia shift rota system.......

How come your not comming tonight to Mank to meet up with Stew - he is buying? Being your wife also - dont forget that bit ;):lol: