Invite to Zedfest 2008

Silly question - is it first come, first served for a space at the event? Or is the list relevant to who's car gets a spot to park in some way-shape-or-form...?

Oh, and i want it added to the record that Steve Burns "dropped me nine places" Terrible. Where's my lawyer...? :)

Silly question - is it first come, first served for a space at the event? Or is the list relevant to who's car gets a spot to park in some way-shape-or-form...?

Oh, and i want it added to the record that Steve Burns "dropped me nine places" Terrible. Where's my lawyer...? :)

No reserved spaces we have the whole 22acres to ourselves

List and numbers are just to help encourage people to come along and has no relevence to where you park

whole idea of the whole thing over the years has always to try and get everybody to intermingle with each other

240 guys ask questions about the 350

350 guys ask about 280s

300 guys ask about 260

then during the event hey we all make new friends

see you there buddy

• 3 weeks later...

DANGER A friendly warning

What ever you do do not be tempted to try and book one of the two on site lodges/caravans that are shown as available to hire on the site

It is a scout camp and these are dire they are so bad that if you took your mrs with you you would be facing a divorce

You have been warned