Cup Suckers

Alex

As I briefly mentioned in the "Zeds Here" post near the bottom I got a little dent and scratch on my car, as I am really concerned about appearences and treats cars as a person, a minute doesnt go by I dont think about this blemish on my baby.

So I went onto screwfix.com and ordered one of the suction cups which is designed for small body panel dents and was wonderig if anyone has used these before and what results they seem to get, went to the Nissan garage today about a few flaws when I got the car so have ordered parts and will sort the paint mark when the parts come in, but say they cant do anything about the dent :angry:.

Or if anyone knows good alternate meathods I could use (bearing in mind im near Edinburgh) so like bodyshops and that could not be far.

Thanks in advance. Alex.

Depending where it is, then one of the PDR ( Paintless Dent Removal ) companies such as Dent Wizard, or Dent Master, etc, etc may be able to get the dent out.

To do so, they need to be able to get in at the back of the dent, they then use metal rods, with rubber ends to push the dent out.

Doesn't sound as if it would be much good, but I had one just above the rear arch that you can no longer see.

Note that they don't do any painting ( as the P in PDR implies :p )

Gus