New run around :)

Stu R

I was looking for a cheap run around, a shopping car basically, with a bit of grunt. Max cash £2000... well today I've found it and bought it :)

Clio Williams 3

...look at the chavtastic gold alloys!

1.jpg

K&N air induction super turbo charger air filter +50BHp!!!!

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

:teeth::teeth:

As you say its a run around, nippy things though but not sure the k+n is going to help drawing all that heat from the engine :thumbs:

Yea I'm gonna take it off, I'd like to keep it in as good a condition as possible. Quite rare they are..

:)

As you say its a run around, nippy things though but not sure the k+n is going to help drawing all that heat from the engine :thumbs:

Yea I'm gonna take it off, I'd like to keep it in as good a condition as possible. Quite rare they are..

:)

You've done well if you've got a mint one for that price bud, guy in works got one so maybe see if i can sell it for ya? :thumbs:

Haven't looked at drivers republic. I used to see it a lot as the owner worked in the west end of Aberdeen when I sister worked there. I saw it a couple of weeks ago on the road again. Hadn't seen it for about 5 years!

Is it for sale or something?