Extreme fuel trims at 50%.. What could cause this?

Nake

I need some help to figure out why my 07 HR suddenly started running really rough after replacing the W brace. 

It sounds like it's not running on all cylinders and after checking with the OBD scanner I am amazed at what's going on with the fuel trimming, but not sure why. I've already changed the plugs, cleaned and swapped the MAF sensors, checked the heater resistance of all O2 sensors, but now thinking it's fuel / fuel starvation related? Maybe a result of jacking up with 1/4 of a tank of fuel? 

Green and Red are B1 and B2 fuel trims, whilst Yellow and Blue are B1 and B2 pre cat o2 sensor voltages. 

screengrab-20231207-220446.png

Edited by Nake

Not nipped a line anywhere have you ? Id get it in the air and have a good look around for any signs of kinks, crush or leaks 👍

Found this: https://www.nissanpartsdeal.com/parts-list/2007-nissan-350z/fuel_engine_control/fuel_piping.html?diagram=173_A003

Has the routing and part numbers if needed 

Edited by Willsy1980

23 hours ago, Willsy1980 said:

Not nipped a line anywhere have you ? Id get it in the air and have a good look around for any signs of kinks, crush or leaks 👍

Found this: https://www.nissanpartsdeal.com/parts-list/2007-nissan-350z/fuel_engine_control/fuel_piping.html?diagram=173_A003

Has the routing and part numbers if needed 

What, you're thinking fuel line possibly damaged? I know I can't smell any fuel, but good idea I can check for a crush or similar. Got a fuel pressure gauge now too so that should help. 

• Like 1