I need a P3 service in Birmingham ( any recommendations)

DannyH

Hi All,

im going to be due my p3 service soon and i was wondering if anyone could recommend a good garage to take it to, i live in birmingham but would be willing to travel i little for the right price (not to far though lol)

Thanks

Danny

Hi All,

im going to be due my p3 service soon and i was wondering if anyone could recommend a good garage to take it to, i live in birmingham but would be willing to travel i little for the right price (not to far though lol)

Thanks

Danny

Are you still within warranty? I always used the West Way Nissan on the Small Heath High Way near the blues ground :thumbs:

Hi sarnie,

Yes mate im still in warrenty, untill september. how much have you paid with them mate for a P3?

Thanks

Danny

I never had either of my zeds long enough to need a P3 so can't comment really. I used them because they were very close to Digbeth where I worked and gave me a courtesy car :thumbs:

Danny,

I had a P1 earlier in the year, and phoned round both of the Birmingham dealers, Coventry, and Warwick.

I always used to go to Colliers but thought the price they quoted me was taking the pi$$

I saveed £50 from the next cheapest by driving to Warwick and having it done there. They lent me a nice Micra too :teeth:

Its not that far from me, but i guess it depends upon where you live in brum....

Maybe it's coincidence but every time I've had my Z serviced at Warwick, I've had to take it back within 2 weeks when something else has gone wrong. They always seem helpful, but I'm beginning to wonder if they shouldn't just stick to Micras...

Can anyone out there recommend any other garage in the area? (Warwickshire/Birmingham/etc - I'm willing to travel the extra mile or two for a good place)