Original 2003 350z (Fairlady) Sunset

nixy

The time has come when I need to accept that it’s not practical to keep a car as a ‘pet’. It has only done just over 1500 miles in the last five years and in the last year only 235 miles! Not intentionally been out in bad weather since 2010!  I don’t NEED to sell it and if I had a double garage I would be keeping it but I don’t actually think it’s doing it any good to be just stood there.  So, if it takes time to find someone prepared to buy it for what I believe it’s worth then that’s fine by me.  This car is as original as you will find (other than leather retrim).  It’s the launch year in the launch colour.  I would love it to go to someone who would keep it as a future classic, but sadly that’s beyond my control!  Details as follows:

• 2003 350z (fairlady version S)
  • 84k (had less than 5k on when purchased and was obviously a Japanese person’s weekend toy)
  • Personally sourced and imported for me as a grade A car in 2007 by Jurgen Vallons, JM Imports (the first zed he ever imported).  JM Imports handled all of the ESVA work, the Thatcham Cat 1 approved alarm, the undersealing and bespoke leather seats.  All of the clocks have been changed to UK and you wouldn’t know the difference.
  • Daily commuter from 2007 to 2010 and since then has been a garaged second car.
  • I have all of the original import paperwork including receipts, original Japanese documents, handbook, service history, owner’s manual etc.
  • 3 original keys including valet key
  • Bespoke leather seats with contrasting orange trim
  • Thick 350z carpet mats in front and also in the boot
  • Vertical tonneau cover and cargo nets
  • 18 inch unmarked original wheels
  • Body coloured rear wheel spats
  • Brembo brakes
  • Xenon headlights
  • Lip spoiler
  • UK OEM exhaust (Japanese OEM exhausts have baffles to make them quiet due to Japanese noise restrictions)
  • New rear tyres with almost no mileage on them
  • New battery
  • Pristine engine bay
  • Electric folding wing mirrors
  • Professionally Ceramic coated by Rhodium Detailing (body, wheels, glass).
  • Zero rust
  • All of the original accessories e.g. Spare wheel jack, tool kit etc untouched – including 2x spare mirror glasses RRP £80 each.
  • Tonnes of history and all receipts and MOTs in a large folder
  • Serviced in May 2023
  • MOT until end of May 2024 (has only ever failed an MOT on light bulbs and number plate spacing which can be checked online)
  • Vehicle tax is £255
  • The only small negative is a ding on the bonnet from a stone strike and some stone chips which you would expect on any car of similar mileage.
  • I will upload some more photos i.e. interior, engine bay etc. at the weekend. 

£8500

Email for further info – nicolapattison1@gmail.com

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1