370z and 350z hr bits for sale, Y pipe, decats, engine mounts bucket seat

Eddie_r32

I Need to stop hoarding so have a few bits for sale. My Mac decided it doesn't like the pound sign so apologies

Kinetix decats.

These came on a exhaust sytem i purchased but already running cobra HFC's so no need for these, they wil work on 370z and 350z with HR .100 plus postage at cost

https://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/kinetix-racing-nissan-350z-vq35hr-07-09-370z-09-test-pipe-set.html?gclid=CjwKCAjw-7OlBhB8EiwAnoOEk0RcyY70BAhwKYEJgnxUn60kPC4m2bemFoSMXuC5n5vYFxcFwlNiKxoCV_UQAvD_BwE

Vibratechnics comp engine mounts.

These are new but have recieved some marks from storage, really lovely things i have the vibratechnics gearbox mount and its a really nice upgrade so can only imagine these will further improve things. They are just sat there but still may fit them if i get the urge so be quick!  200 plus postage

https://www.vibra-technics.co.uk/nissan/370z/682/NIS302MX/engine_mount

cobra (?) Y Pipe 

was told this was a cobra y pipe , really nicely made since going true duel i have no use. looks pretty new, great condition. will fit 350z and 370z with HR engine. 150 plus postage

Cobra Sprint x , Xl bucket seat with 370z subframe.

This expires at the end of the year so not ideal if you want it for competitive use, great seat has some signs of wear, xl so comfortable for everyone, comes attached to subframe with seatbelt so its a simple job to install, will need a resistor for airbag to keep the light off. 300 collected

can get more pics if needed

IMG20230711172401.jpg

IMG20230711172425.jpg

IMG20230711172514.jpg

IMG20230711180237.jpg