Misfire p0302

angelsanzbriz

Started her up this morning had a slight misfire . I plugged in a cheap scanner and it came up with p0300 at first then p0302 so I have removed top to get access to and remove could pack on non2 cylinder and it was full of coolant not oil definitely coolant and I can't find where it's coming from. Please help is this bad news any advice most welcome

Only 2 hoses close to coil pack 2 are the throttle body hoses and I have removed them and they seam fine coolant level is OK  going to keep am eye on coolant level and keep driving it see if misfire comes back and check again to see if it's full of coolant around the coil pack again I for the lift of me can't find where it's come from

• 5 months later...

Appreciate this thread is a bit old but I think the throttle bodies are cooled by coolant so you might have leak in one of those hoses or connections.  Most plausible since the throttle bodies are above the coil packs.  Did the misfire ever come back (I hope not obvs!)

• Like 1

Hi yes it took about 1000 miles took out coil pack and it was wet again I have already checked those hoses and couldn't find any leak. I have bought an endoscope camera and borrowing a presure tester this weekend to try and track it down but I think my worst fears are going to be coming through as someone else has had this on a 350 and it turned out to be the head. I was already thinking this.