Standard 350z 17" or 18" wheels

scougar

Hi :)

I'm after some 17" import alloys or standard uk 18" alloys with or without tyres.

Thankyou,

Matt W

p.s. Hold degree in advanced networking and Database Design so if you fancy employeeing me I might actually be able to afford a decent 350z lol

Cool thanks :)

Looked at ebay a few times but couldn't find any :( although I've been told i've missed a few sets d'oh!

Matt

P.s. Had a quick 'dash' with an orange 350z on the way to Birmingham from 2 weekends ago... so nice to see them on the road here in the UK, not that many of them. Saw loads of 350z's when I was visiting my fiancees place in Pennysylvannia :) Kinda nice to be different here :)

I have text'd your mobile with a 'kinda' offer leenx :) That was what i was gonna pay for the 18" wheels, but let me know the tread condition etc. If they are the ones I'm thinking of then 2 sets have just been sold recently one on ebay the other to friends and with good tread. Photos would be awesome. my email is speedycougar @ hotSPAmail.com (removing the obvious and spaces).

Have been forced into a position where I had to knee jerk and buy some wheels just so I could replace my brakes (offside completely messed up pad and disc, and have purchased a big brake kit that won't go on unless I got bigger wheels :( ).

The wheels are not what I wanted but will suit my need for the short term. Revsport is sending me some pictures that I will take a good look at as I still want some standard 18"ers.

p.s. whilst on the phone to another member about his 17" imports (lovely), his car was crashed/ crashed into and I can only hope he is alright and the damage to other parties / his car isn't serious. Hope you get it sorted :)

Matt

Hi Matt

It was me!!! All parties ok thanks, a learner driver crashed into my Zed as I was standing around on the phone to you. Nobody's fault really but it's gonna cost over a £1000+ to fix. They are happy to pay but will be an insurance jobbie I think for them! So won't be getting done for some time!! How's the alloy situation going? Still interested in selling for some 18" or above, but just not found the right price yet! If you want I can send you some photo's of the alloys?

Cheers

Nick

Hi Leenx,

Glad your ok!!! I typed out a text message soon as it happened, then decided it was best to let you carry on as a text message was the last thing you need. Especially if anyone was hurt. Gutting about your car though :(

I REALLY wish I'd take the offer of borrowing wheels from 350nismo though, as the wheels I got arrived today. They were sold to me as Nearly immaculate with 3x barely worn tyres and 1x new tyre 4 weeks old. The 3x "barely worn" turned out to be camber worn down and 1 even had *** 5 *** nails sticking out of it !!! Not pleased at all, as it's just cost me £100 to get a new Dunlop SP sport max fitted to match the other new tyre. No way i'm risking it with nails in there.

Fling your photos over this way if you like though.. may be good to me when I change alloys for something smarter. Was totally gutted when i got let down with the other 18" alloys, and he didn't get back to me when i asked to buy the other 2 he had left. I would have bought them just to fit my Big Brake kit.

Matt