P1126 & P1122 Limp Mode

zlowz33

Hi I am trying to see if anyone could help with my issue with my 2003 Nissan 350z. The car is throwing the P1126/P1122 code for "Electronic Throttle Control Performance"... The car then goes into limp mode and will not rev past 2k rpm and practically cant move under its own power but as soon as i reset the check engine while car is running It goes back to normal and I am able to rev freely. I have a OBDII wireless reader that shows live data and once car is in limp mode throttle percentage is stuck at 2% and if I fully press the gas pedal it goes down to 0% which leads me to believe it might be the Acceleration Pedal Assembly that has the Throttle Position Sensor attached to it.

PLEASE HELP AS MY CAR GOES INTO LIMP MODE EVERYDAY NOW!!!

What do both codes exactly say? 

the more concerning thing is the fact they say performance rather than circuit low or high etc, have you had the tbody off at all? 

it might be worth resetting/ relearning the throttle values. 

also try to see what the live data is on the accelerator pedal- there is two potentiometers in the pedal- one will read from 0-100 and the other from 100-0- 

either way, need to know exactly what the code says- this commonly is an issue as there’s sensors on the pedal and the body- sometimes there can be a slight build up of gunk inside the body which affects the operation and can in worst cause cause it to fault or even fail.