Error codes p0138 p0139 p0158

lct

Getting these repeatedly anyone any idea? I am guessing it's unlikely to be the sensors themselves as its on both banks? Car seems to be running fine, no rough idle or noticeably reduced fuel economy. 

Cleaned the maf sensor tried some catalytic converter cleaner fuel additive snake oil. 

I read coolant temperature sensors can throw these codes but doesn't seem like a common fault on Zs?

I've pedal danced the codes off about half a dozen times and they return within 20 miles

Edited by lct

I had one of the faults for a single bank. No issue with the car running and like yourself, I reset and the CEL would come back on after a short period of driving.

Sourced a cheap enough Replacement O2 sensor, but I ended up selling the car before I fitted 

I'd be tempted to try replacing one of the O2 sensors and see if you lose the codes relating to that bank.

Can't recall where I got mine from, but varied massively in price, that I do remember.

I can understand getting the code on one side being a sensor replacement, but getting both banks together makes me suspect the problem lies somewhere else. 

I assume replacing the sensors is a ramp job? I'll have to get it checker out and i'll give you a shout if I need sensors alex :)