Help diagnosing damage

Thomjcduggan

Hi, 

Fairly new to this forum, unfortunately would like to be posting about something more cheery. I lost the back end of my Z going round a roundabout and whacked the curb quite hard (rear near side), fairly good chunk in the alloy, the near side rear camber arm is bent, and the alignment is out about 20 degrees to the left. Couple of lights on the dash traction control and ESP.

My immediate plan is to replace the camber arms and see if I can get it realigned, does anyone else have any suggestions on where I might need to check before taking it for an alignment?

The camber arm is the only thing noticeably damaged.

Cheers

Initially just compare the suspension arms, hubs etc with the other side.

If there is significant damage it will be noticeable, however the slightest  damage which may not be visible to the eye will give you issues.

All parts that you may require are in stock and good to go, just drop me a PM if I can help further.

The lower arm is not meant to be straight, so do compare with the other side, the spring carrier is also easily damaged as is the main bearing carrier (knuckle)

REAR HUB.png

REAR SUSPENSION.png