Free Renault World Series Tickets

MarkW

• 4 weeks later...

what a great weekend up there both days, seen some very nice cars, spotted a vv,nice blue 350Z, with a nismo kit, on the roads coming into silverstone, looked B) , also spotted a red 350z, and a black soft-top, overall a wicked weekend, and defo gonna be there next year, touring cars next, cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here are a few pictures from the event. Saturday was absolutely brilliant, not too hot, no traffic to contend with, good crowd and atmosphere without being crowded, and a great showing from Salvador Duran to win WSR race 1.

The WSR cars were fantastic - very nearly on a par with A1GP or GP2 cars, and sounding glorious - hard to believe there's a VQ under the Renault badges!

There was a black pre-hump coupé with Nismo kit leaving as I walked back into the car pack; it had been parked a few rows ahead of me but I didn't notice it when I walked in.

Sunday, how hot was it, jesus i was baking, lol, was overall though a wicked weekend, loved the meg'z and the 3.5 formula, the noise is un-real and seeing the f1 car do the doughnuts at club was amazing, defo going next year, should try arrange a drive to there, get a few of us make a weekend of it !

Sunday, how hot was it, jesus i was baking, lol, was overall though a wicked weekend, loved the meg'z and the 3.5 formula, the noise is un-real and seeing the f1 car do the doughnuts at club was amazing, defo going next year, should try arrange a drive to there, get a few of us make a weekend of it !

Not one full stop in that whole paragraph :lol::p