Azure rev up for sale currently

Azurez33

Hi gents, I tried to upload this on a different area of the forum but must have mis uploaded it to the wrong part haha,

This azure Rev up is currently up for sale in my neck of the woods, I don’t know the bloke but I know the car as it comes to the garage etc, this isn’t a post slating it but more of an informative piece, 

firstly, does anyone else see this as overpriced? as I’d like to know that way I can value my own accordingly not that I’m selling just yet. 
If you are thinking of buying or interested just be warned it’s pretty crusty underneath not going to lie, it’s been driven like it’s been stolen as seen the way he drives it aha which is fair enough it’s his car, the exhaust is a buddy club pro 2 which is raspy as hell and because it’s decat it’s loud as hell like obnoxiously loud and raspy, 

I’ve also been warned that he’s attempted to drift it a bit and smacked into a kerb on one of the rear wheels which have been refurbed since and actually swapped, but this has caused implications with tracking and geometry etc, 

the outside is pretty nice tbh few sinks like he says here and there but tbh 

just wanted to pre warn anyone interested etc 

it doesn’t drive the best, we have a few others that come into work and they feel a lot better etc 

again not knocking just informing the guys apparently quite nice 

0659833F-39E8-47A4-9422-B7E837002B84.png

B50391D4-B8F8-4CB0-ADB6-C91F07B3DCE6.png