Few quick ones

SteveW

Hey guys,

Sorry for all the Noob questions I have searched for things but been unable to locate any threads containing what I'm after.

First up the 4 silver buttons around the clocks what do they do?

1 of them does fuel computer (the one with the square on) but the other 3 I couldn't work out when I test drove one, if its something obvious you are more than welcome to call me a muppet!

Also with a Jap import if the speedo has been converted to run in miles peer hour and the fuel computer states 6.5KM per litre does that mean its really 6.5 miles per litre ( i.e.29.51MPG) or 6.5KM per litre (18.35MPG) I was doing 75 on the mway cruising which suggests 29.51 MPG can anyone confirm which one would be correct?

Thank you very much.

The buttons on the right do the brightness of the dial illumination.

The buttons on the left - top one does the cycle, bottom one when held on a particular display either resets it or allows it to be changed.

The buttons on the right do the brightness of the dial illumination.

The buttons on the left - top one does the cycle, bottom one when held on a particular display either resets it or allows it to be changed.

+1 - dial illumination can only be changed when the headlights are on as well. The normal backlight (i.e. when headlights are off for daytime) cant be changed. Well not in mine at least.