wrap recommendation

MONKEYSOCKS

3 hours ago, MONKEYSOCKS said:

Top I'll have a look now, I'm actually based outside Manchester but if they're one of the best I'll book a small holiday in Wales.:thumbs:

I remember that Jay.1R and his wife had both their cars wrapped at APM Customs and found Jays response to you back in 2018, copied below. They are great people to deal with so worth going along to get a quote, see how they work, view their facilities (very good) and view some of their work. Loads of stuff on instagram, facebook etc. They won't be the cheapest but sometimes you get what you pay for. My son did some promo video's for them and I was always impressed by the cleanliness and professionalism.

Hi mate, yes me and the Mrs both have ours wrapped, but just remember, any imperfections will show through, something I didn't realise how thin the vinyl is, I mean slight scratches not even that deep will, also if the paints bubbling the vinyl won't stick properly, I have had mine a year now the Mrs has had 2, the colour is like the day we got it, and the job from Apm was amazing not one bit of peeling, but both are due a front end rewrap after that time for stone chips, any questions feel free to pm, wrapping is a brilliant cheap alternative, although it will never shine like paint, if I did it again I would pay more and have it wrapped again in a clear vinyl to protect it from chips and enhance the gloss (although the quote for the protective film.for the front bumper alone was £350 !),mine cost near enough £2400 and hers was a little less at £2100, for the wraps with a 5 year colour and peel guarantee