Yet another Z owner enlisting in the ranks

well lads what can i say a very very warm welcome of you guys and gals, just done my first mod after trawling the forums for must do's, and i have fitted a john wolf technologys pop charger, well what can i say ...what a noise didnt know that an induction noise could sound so so good, cant say that i have noticed any increase in performance, maybe a bit quicker on the revup, but might just be the noise fooling me , but the NOISE. oh yes!!... :) big thumbs up for the info on here would recommend that intake upgrade to anyone, the sheer grin factor of putting the engine under load after 4000rpm in low gears , almost thought i was going to suck the small furry animals of the street and nearby hedgerows with this tool.... :)

will get piccys up the the car and intake as soon as this miserable weather passes, :( ... think i have started on the slippery path of modding, scorpion exhaust ordered :) would of liked the nismo but just cannot justify the cost on my pocket ... just hope the scorpion will be ok on trackdays.... few more weeks i think a lowering kit 30mm and anti roll bar kit to tighten her up a little but in the right way...... think the wheels are going to have to wait till the warmer weather arrives still pondering the 19's verses 20's.... want the looks but had 19's on my previous bmw and the ride was quite harsh so not wanting to go the extra inch incase it tracks even worse and the bumps send me to chiro everytime i hit stone...

ohh i think i see the sun in the distance.(as im writing this).. maybe piccy time??

Even after a clean and polish, I love seeing the way rain bunches up a waxed car and forms those big pools...

Nice :D

beading :thumbs: the way the water beads after a polish :thumbs:

its not a hobby - its a way of life B)

i know ......... i should get out more :bangin: