JAP PERFORMANCE SUNDAY - Wellington Country Park, Reading

Chris`I

JAP PERFORMANCE SUNDAY - Wellington Country Park, Reading

27th April 2008 - £5 entry

http://www.japaneseperformancemagazine. ... vents.aspx (scroll to 27th April)

Missed this last year, and seems to be running earlier this year, think we should have a gander as there are now quite a few members around the Reading area.

A laid back and relaxed Sunday with like-minded performance enthusiasts! Great way to start the new show year in the superb surroundings of Wellington Country Park, just off the M4, near Reading. Entrance is only £5 per person and you can park where you like. Japanese Performance magazine will be there - hopefully with a great assortment of feature cars. Music, food and atmosphere, there are also show awards to be won for the Top Five Cars and this is not a strict concours, so everyone has a chance to win something. Come and join us....

Current plan will be to meet at the local B&Q car park (just down the road from the event - HERE) and then convoy down so that we can all park together, or if the car park is big enough out the front, meet there then go in. I will recon the car park on the way home one night this week. We will call this on or off the Sat night/Sun morning depending on the weather and numbers in attendance. I'm expecting this to be quite low key, if we start getting larger numbers, we mau have to rethink the strategy.

Planned attendance:

1. Chris`I

2. H5

3. dcash5

Sounds good Chris. You definitely going?

Definately planning on it, but all down to the weather. Its only 10min drive for me so it will likely be a last minute decision ;)

I think if we get sufficient interest we should arrange a meet nearby and all drive in together as I'm not too sure what the organisation of this is like, but going by the blurb its a bit of a free for all!

If we do it I think we should try and get together and park up in one place. I am only about 20 mins from the place so can also decide on the day weather depending. But it wouldn't be a big convoy from my place! :)

I'd suggest that we do it from the B&Q in Reading where the Jap meet is held on those Tues. If we park up in the corner past B&Q there should be plenty of space for a meet and greet then head on down.

Shall we get a list started of people wanting to come then we can make a call on Saturday night/Sunday morning on what to do and PM people?

1. Chris`I

2. H5

3. dcash5

Yeah sorry guys been away for work today so havent been able to get on the net. Still waiting to see what the weather is like, the weather man keeps changing his mind.

I have been thinking though, if theres only 3 of us, we may as well meet there in the normal car park. Theres plenty of access roads in the park for us to wait on when we get in the main gate, so I suggest we exchange mobile numbers tomorrow and then meet in the main car park or near by ;)

Right, well what do you guys think about today? The weather atm looks pretty reasonable, but its meant to change. I'm going up with my missus and a mate and his missus so will probably be best if we meet in the car park as to be fair to my mate, he doesnt want to trash to Reading just to meet 2 more cars.

What time were people thinking of heading up? Gates open at 10, I think we were planning on going for around 11am. Will probably only have a quick look around and head back to catch the majority of the F1 if the weather doesnt look too good.

Whats other peoples plans?