Going to Wales from Bristol May 11th

choptop

Indeed!

Yep, fancy a mini-hoon on the way up?

When are you planning on going? I'm undecided on whether I'm going up the night before or reeeeeeaaallly early on the Sunday to make the best of the roads in south Wales on the way...

Oh and are you the sort of driver that likes to make a bit of safe progress, or going just for the scenery and social side? :teeth:

Indeed!

Yep, fancy a mini-hoon on the way up?

When are you planning on going? I'm undecided on whether I'm going up the night before or reeeeeeaaallly early on the Sunday to make the best of the roads in south Wales on the way...

Oh and are you the sort of driver that likes to make a bit of safe progress, or going just for the scenery and social side? :teeth:

Hi, just wondered who was going up from Bristol. I will not know until the week before the event if I am going.

I would be going up the M5/M6 on the Saturday if I do go. :teeth:

Is there no way to convince you to take the fun route up and boring route home? :D

I do it the other way around. If I was staying around Lake Bala on the Saturday I would. Bala to Newtown to Abergavenny To Chepstow.......top route! :teeth:

Anyone wanting to go up together, I will be at Michael Wood Services, M5 North (Just past Thornbury/Dursley turnoff) at 6.15 am in main car park on the Sunday Morning.

choptop. :teeth:

If I was staying around Lake Bala on the Saturday I would. Bala to Newtown to Abergavenny To Chepstow.......top route! :teeth:

Interesting - is that A494-A470-A483(to Builth)-A470-A479-A40, and as good in the oppo direction? :teeth:

If I was staying around Lake Bala on the Saturday I would. Bala to Newtown to Abergavenny To Chepstow.......top route! :teeth:

Interesting - is that A494-A470-A483(to Builth)-A470-A479-A40, and as good in the oppo direction? :teeth:

No, thats a different route but still good :thumbs:

Anyone wanting to go up together, I will be at Michael Wood Services, M5 North (Just past Thornbury/Dursley turnoff) at 6.15 am in main car park on the Sunday Morning.

choptop. :teeth:

Please PM me if you plan to meet me here :thumbs: