350z 1/2JZ Swap Advice?

GoingRogue

Hello all,

Has anyone on this forum successfully done a 1 or 2JZ swap on their 350?

I see there is a lot of work involved and noticed a lot of build logs never seem to get finished but was wanting to know if anyone knew if the American swap kits (engine mounts etc) fitted the RHD UK spec? 

if anyone has any links to detailed swap post please do link me as struggling to find in depth completed ones. 

thanks 

American kits dont work on UK cars but some people have used 350Z mounts, some people have used Aristo mounts. 

There is an absolute ton of work that needs to be done to do it properly, a lot of what I see online is a complete bodge joba dn done half assed.

I've been considering going down this route again instead of my TT kit and I came to the conclusion it was quicker, cheaper and easier to just buy a Toyota Soarer :lol: 

Yeah I understand that.

Are there any UK companies selling single or twin turbo kits like the RZG mid Mount or Boosted Performance one?

Been told they don’t fit UK spec cars and surprised a fabrication company in the UK hasn’t started making them yet

I'm not aware of any RHD turbo kits on sale at the moment. You may be lucky and get hold of a RHD APS or Power Enterprise kit (I could be tempted to part with mine for the right offer :lol: )

Some in the UK have done the mid and rear mount kits already so there are some out there that do fit :)