Jump to content



Recommended Posts

I have 2 cars that will be going up for sale and located offsite at the dealer's showroom whilst they are advertised for sale. They will be insured (at trade price I assume) by the dealer whilst they are in his care. Both cars will not be taxed for use on the road. What other insurance do I need and where is the best place to get it ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...