Will a 370z GT Stillen CBE fit on a ‘15 Nismo?

davidv10

I currently have an 09 370z GT and am potentially looking at getting ‘15 Mk2 Nismo. I know the stock exhausts differ with the Nismo being full dual, but are the actual fitmesnts the same?

My real question is will my Stillen Exhaust fit on the new Nismo?

Here is the link for the exhaust from when i bought it: 

Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Edited by davidv10

I had a Stillen CBE on my Nismo.  It will fit, but you will need to remove the rear (third) rubber exhaust holder from the underside of the car as the rear 'prong' on the Stillen exhaust is in a different position to the one on the Nismo exhaust.  

Yes.  It’s fine. You can also remove the third rubber holder and reattach at a different height. Sorry it’s really hard to explain, but it will make sense when you do it.  Key thing is you can use the Stillen with just a bit of tweaking.  From another Nismo owner:

Drives: 2014 Lexus ES350UL
mjohn617 has a reputation beyond reputemjohn617 has a reputation beyond reputemjohn617 has a reputation beyond reputemjohn617 has a reputation beyond reputemjohn617 has a reputation beyond reputemjohn617 has a reputation beyond reputemjohn617 has a reputation beyond reputemjohn617 has a reputation beyond reputemjohn617 has a reputation beyond reputemjohn617 has a reputation beyond reputemjohn617 has a reputation beyond repute

Default NISMO owners installing Stillen Exhaust please read

I spent many hours after the installation of my Stillen CBE onto the NISMO and had plenty of frustration with fitment. If you are having issues with fitment, this will hopefully shed some light.

mjohn617-albums-random-1-picture28105-re

I had the left section of exhaust hanging down after repeated fitment attempts. After unbolting everything and fitting piece by piece to find where the problem was I found that there an additional bracket on the left side of the muffler section that was not welded but bolted on to the vehicle. The exhaust hanger will strike and create a good bit of tension with this bracket in place. You need to remove this bracket! 

There is a 12mm bolt holding it, just take out the bolt and the bracket will be free to work with.

Once the bracket has been removed from the vehicle you can then remove the rubber hanger by unfastening the 12mm bolt holding it to the bracket itself.

You are then left with the hanger and two 12mm bolts, 1 short/1 long. Use the longer bolt to re-attach your hanger.

Your new placement of the hanger will go where the shorter bolt originally was. 
Edited by sipar69