53 Reg Import

JonnyP25

I purchased an imported 350z recently, I can accept that the Japanese Sat Nav is useless however I have an integrated phone kit but where there should be a cradle or Bluetooth cradle all I have is a wire with a plug on the end.

Is there anywhere I can purchase either a bluetooth cradle or any cradle to fit this import?

I have never used this Forum before and am new to all this so any help/advice would be apprecaited.

P.S. If anyone knows any options to try and get some use out of the or Jap Sat Nav or radio input would be welcome.

I purchased an imported 350z recently, I can accept that the Japanese Sat Nav is useless however I have an integrated phone kit but where there should be a cradle or Bluetooth cradle all I have is a wire with a plug on the end.

Is there anywhere I can purchase either a bluetooth cradle or any cradle to fit this import?

I have never used this Forum before and am new to all this so any help/advice would be apprecaited.

P.S. If anyone knows any options to try and get some use out of the or Jap Sat Nav or radio input would be welcome.

:welcome: Jonny,

GC350Z got the phone kit for his car although his is an Irish car. It may be a case of buying the kit he did and getting it installed. Whether it'll work in a JDm I'm not sure though. Drop GC350Z a PM.

Also PM MJP who is a trader in Nissan parts and will be able to get you the kit cheaper than a stealer.

Sat nav is useless, but you can use the screen with a uk sat nav, the rest of it is junk though.

:)

Thanks a lot for your help, fingers crossed I may get some use out of some of the japanese technology.

To be honest though I only bought the car the noise, looks and drive so if not it's not the end of the world,

Thanks again for the prompt reply,

JP :thumbs:

Thanks a lot for your help, fingers crossed I may get some use out of some of the japanese technology.

To be honest though I only bought the car the noise, looks and drive so if not it's not the end of the world,

Thanks again for the prompt reply,

JP :thumbs:

:worthless: of your car ;)

the username for MJP if PM'ing is Mr.F

his website is http://www.mjpshop.co.uk/category.php?id=38

you may need the discount code if mike (Mr.F) asks for it. You will need to contact a admin/mod for this code.

Phone kit is an option so it's pre-wired with mic, antenna and steering controls but missing the necessary control box under the glove box and the cradle. Both parts come as a package using the part number KE283-CDU01

KE283CDU01.jpg

You can use the Sat Nav if you can find a second hand UK DVD player.

Sometimes they are on eBay around £50-70. Takes about 30 minutes to swap over the units. If you find one, PM me and I can guide you through the installation.

You may as well install a new HU to replace the existing stereo. You can add a band expander to the existing one, but the results are usually pretty poor.

Yes I am a friend of Dannys and yes we did give it some round Ashley this weekend, although the handling on his Coupe really showed mine up round the bends.

His sounds better too! New Exhaust???

The list goes on.

Need to get Bluetooth and some Nav sorted then the fun can begin!!!

Quality news. So I can take the money I've saved on a new exhaust and put it towards a new HU and my Bluetooth kit.

Thanks everyone, you've been really helpful.

Need to get back to Beavis now and confirm 4 for the carvery :yahoo:

Good Times :D