Search - default to All Terms instead of Any

You can change it to all terms with the radio button underneath the search box. :)

You can combine this by displaying the results as posts instead of topics, which may help find a post which looks to be discussing the information you are looking for, then click that to take you to the specific thread.

Hope that helps :thumbs::)

Sorry chesterfield, i should have said - i know you can do that! I'll always use Search All, so its just that instead of it taking 1 click to search, i have to go back to my mouse and make a second click!

It didnt used to bother me but im using a laptop nowadays, and these trackpads are shite!

Im being picky cos im a computer programmer by profession, and we always get customers coming back to us asking for things like this!!!!

Cheers

Chris.

Sorry chesterfield, i should have said - i know you can do that! I'll always use Search All, so its just that instead of it taking 1 click to search, i have to go back to my mouse and make a second click!

It didnt used to bother me but im using a laptop nowadays, and these trackpads are shite!

Im being picky cos im a computer programmer by profession, and we always get customers coming back to us asking for things like this!!!!

Cheers

Chris.

get a usb mouse :thumbs: those trackpads are :rant::rant: i get mouse rage using them :boxing: