Pricing for an OEM clutch

get12

Hi,

Anyone know of a uk web site which can give prices on OEM 350z parts?

Thanks

G

MJP do OEM bits but I've not checked out how good their website is recently. Best talking to them TBH. :thumbs:

£250 for a standard clutch, should be no more than £300 for fitting.

Cheers Mike - I suppose that price is for disc and pressure plate........

That price is for disc, pressure plate and bearing, we only buy as a complete kit so don't have seperate prices for the individual items.

Cheers Digsy.

Anyone know how much a oem clutch pressure plate should cost new?

:scare: you're not thinking of changing just the pressure plate ? false economy mate, once the box is off do the lot :thumbs:

That's what im doing mate - long story - suffice to say that anybody who needs to replace clutch parts and are running a late MY06 revup i.e. a 350z purchased before the new MY07 variant release should check their VIN number against any OEM parts requirements as Nissan, between the dates of 01/07 and 10/07, actually fitted MY07 clutch plates and discs to MY06 cars, so if, for example you install an MY06 Nismo disc to a late MY06 car (as mentioned above) you will find that the two are incompatible, and all you get is a clutch that slips - my fault - should have checked the VIN :blush: