Sticky Clutch....?!?!

Spoony

Hey Guys,

Right bought a 350z, my second one, this time its a MY04 GT.

Everything seems fine BUT my girlfriend seems to think the clutch pedal is a bit stiff...? I can't remember what the old one felt like but it is a bit stiff...

When i press the clutch there is like a seized bush kind of noise, but very faint.

I work in a BMW garage and have done for 6 years, all i can come to think it is, it is either the release bearing stiff on the gearbox input shaft...or a partially seized fork where it pivots onto the gearbox...OR the clutch housing teeth...

Has anyone come across this or had a successful warrenty claim for the same reason?

Thanks in advance

Craig

Spooner it is you!

How you doing? Last I heard you had bought a PX'd Porsche from your work but wasn't sure?

There are a few clutch issues on the Zed, some seem to chew flywheels and stuff. have a search on the forum and it'll throw up some results!

Has your GF learned to park yet?

Pies.

Hey Stu,

Ye had a search but only looked on first few pages, nothing to do with stiff clutches, will have another look.

Ye got a Porsche but bit to girly, i liked it to start with but i missed the Nissan to much, got another trade Nissan, Black with Tan leather (don't know the nissan termf or the colour haha) Biggest difference is no RAYS...:-(

Hopefuly i'll get some info from the guys on here about clutch.

Craig

Well some clutches do seem to be stiff. I might pile round your house one evening - never been to your 'new' (I know you've been in it for ages) house. Then we can compare.

Lynz keeps me informed! :lol:

I'll have rays AND a std exhaust in my garage this week........

I'm sure we could come to an arrangement if you want them.