350Z Car seats

snarf1974

Do you have heated seats? IIRC the heated seats in the GT sit higher than standard ones. Could try swapping out for some standard ones, though would mean no more warm bum on cold winter mornings!

Never had a problem with mine with helmet on , you need the non electric seats they sit a lot lower :thumbs:

Do you have heated seats? IIRC the heated seats in the GT sit higher than standard ones. Could try swapping out for some standard ones, though would mean no more warm bum on cold winter mornings!

Never had a problem with mine with helmet on , you need the non electric seats they sit a lot lower :thumbs:

Thank you for all the advice .. how tall are you guys ? I will see if I can get a seat from Japan.

Snarf - if you get anywhere with this please let me know -

I have always thought I sit slightly too high in the zed [dont like having to have the wheel raised to its max either].

I can drive wearing my helmet but have to recline the seat slightly which isnt ideal.

Going to have a look this weekend to see if there are any mountings that can be removed....