Sign in to follow this  
s1xtyn1n3

Karcher K4 - Full Control or Compact?

I'm looking to replace my Sealey washer with a Karcher as the Sealey connector is basically incompatible with anything it seems. Looking at the Karcher K4's, I can get both the Full Control and the Compact for approximately the same price so am wondering what I should go for.

I like the idea of the pressure control display on the Full Control, but I don't think i'd ever use the detergent stuff as I have an Auto Finesse Snow Foam lance. The Compact appeals purely because it is smaller. I can see the flow rate and water pressure are basically the same on both so wondering if anyone has any recommendations on either one?

Thanks

• Like 1

Hi I just bought the compact few weeks ago and found the flow rate  quite powerful as well as the snow foam botle appliance (bottle came with the compact as an offer from Halfords) though in my honect opinion as it started to peel my new wrap at an onscure seam/join  i got to boisterous with the hose down, fortunately the wrap ws still under warrantee and was rectified without cost - so powerful enough pressure wise and yet small enough for storge and maneuverability - Hope this makes helps . :teeth:

• Like 1

Thanks, went with the Compact as it sounds like you rate yours and was on Amazon Prime for £135 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, s1xtyn1n3 said:

Thanks, went with the Compact as it sounds like you rate yours and was on Amazon Prime for £135 

excellent :teeth: choice sir