Z not starting when warm

ATJBoyd

Just bought my Z a few days ago and love it but there are some issues I'm not sure of as I have no experience with Zs or any sports cars. On a cold start the car starts perfectly then warms up and idles around 800-1000 RPM. When the car is warm it starts but the revs drop immediately and it dies unless I open the throttle slightly. Also it then idles around 500 rpm (Thought this was a bit low for an idle but not sure what the standard idle should be). The RPM also drops very low after you rev it and almost cuts out but it hasn't died solely after a rev, only when starting. The previous owner said a pulley on the drive belt had seized for him before which was causing the car to die every time he tried to let it idle but all of the pulleys seem OK. the car has an induction kit and an exhaust with upgraded cats (could have an exhaust leak need to get under to check) and also a has a head spacer. is this a common problem or could it be an airflow issue? Thanks for your help.

*Car is an 04 with 125k miles