Wheel help needed!

scotZ

I have a chance of a secondhand set of rims - 19x8.5 +35 offset on the front and 19x9.5 +40 offset on the rear.

This would be my first set of aftermarket wheels, so I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to this.

I currently have the 18x8 +30 offset Touring v1 wheels on mine - would the 19's fit and what would I need?

All help and comments much appreciated!

Good to hear from you again scotZ. Hope you get something sorted out with the wheels.

I keep seeing your car in the station car park - you must get there very early to get a space so near the road. I usually end up parking away at the back, well away from other cars if I can!

hey jim - yeah, i'm normally on the 7:41 to edinburgh.

cheers for the recommendation on Bumps - I had it in there last week and the guy (another jim btw) did a top job for a very good price.

I think I'm getting the modding bug - had the JWT and the plenum spacer fitted yesterday and loving the noise when the revs get above 3500 :teeth:

That'll be another dip in the fuel economy then!

I'm not off the train back until after 6 - think I must miss your Zed!!

hey jim - yeah, i'm normally on the 7:41 to edinburgh.

cheers for the recommendation on Bumps - I had it in there last week and the guy (another jim btw) did a top job for a very good price.

I think I'm getting the modding bug - had the JWT and the plenum spacer fitted yesterday and loving the noise when the revs get above 3500 :teeth:

That'll be another dip in the fuel economy then!

I'm not off the train back until after 6 - think I must miss your Zed!!

I usually get the Glasgow train at 8:00 and am back just before 6:00 pm.

'll keep an eye out for it if I get let off early for a change!

Are there many others around our area? I've seen one pretty heavily modded silver effort - but always going the other way...

Yes - I've seen that one a couple of times too. It could be Argyll, formerly Tosker. He's from around this area. Derek ZR (Azure roadster) is not too far away either. Chris from JDMPerformance (formerly Funkystyling) is in Bo'ness.

Good - we don't want to lose our rarity value B)

Seems like every second motor around here is a Scooby with an exhaust like the Chunnel...

Too true :lol:

The local council have apparently asked the police to clamp down on the loud exhausts. They're going to be busy!

If they manage that, it'll take so many cars off the road that it will cure global warming! By all accounts there's a cruise at Tesco's in Falkirk on the last Thursday of the month - never seen it myself, I'm always in Glasgow on a Thursday night...