removing oem side skirts?

S1 HNK

mods, feel free to move this where you see fit.

My nismo skirts should arrive soon and was wondering how easy they would be to fit.

I can see the bolts on each end holding the oem parts in place, is it just a case of taking these off and the panel comes out or not?

they are genuine nismo so the fit should be perfect.

any advice would be great!

cheers,

Looking at my oem skirts in the garage, thy have plastic plugs built into the side that pop into holes located along the sill of the car under the door.

My Greddy ones had holes which lined up with these holes in the sill and plastic plugs to pop into place, the body shop felt that these plugs were a bit naff and not really up to the job, so they fabricated some small chromed head bolts to hold them on.

I think its in the service manual, try having a look in there. AFAIK its a few bolts and clips and the Nismo is a direct replacement, so whatever you unbolt you bolt back up. This is one reason I'll probably go that route as it can be returned to stock without too much hassle :thumbs: