Pac Roem NIS2 With ISO Install new headunit with BOSE

Jimbo

Yea I know but I have to buy a box, Buy some packing, Buy some tape to seal it, drive my car to the nearest post office ( 4 miles round trip ) pay for parking take in to consideration tyre wear,petrol etc etc, wear on my trainers to walk in to the post office pay for 1st class recorded delivery, then probably buy a sandwich because it will be lunch time.

Still sound expensive you tight arse? :boxing:

:teeth:

Yea I know but I have to buy a box, Buy some packing, Buy some tape to seal it, drive my car to the nearest post office ( 4 miles round trip ) pay for parking take in to consideration tyre wear,petrol etc etc, wear on my trainers to walk in to the post office pay for 1st class recorded delivery, then probably buy a sandwich because it will be lunch time.

:lol::lol:

yup still does :thumbs:

yup still does :thumbs:

Fair enough :dummy:

lol...and dont forget about the irrepairable damage you will do to the ozone with that 4 mile drive.....i think you should just keep it and put it in the attic. :lol:

lol...and dont forget about the irrepairable damage you will do to the ozone with that 4 mile drive.....i think you should just keep it and put it in the attic. :lol:

Was toying with the idea to be honest i think I am gonna buy another Zed soon although this time will go for an import. But I dont know when so thought I would have a clear ou of some old stuff. :thumbs: