UK car, GT Pack, Rays alloys, 53 reg £9,500 - SOLD :'(

Traktion

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated details... it's up for sale again! :)

Is there any summer interest over here in NI?

http://www.cellifieds.co.uk/categories/Motors/Cars/Nissan/350-Z/212-Gun-metal-nissan-350z.htm

P.S. Please take a look around that website; it's my new service for buying/selling things over mobile phones. It was launched recently, so if you want to sell anything there, give it a go and send me some feedback via 'get in touch' on how you got on! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

http://www.cellifieds.co.uk/categories/Motors/Cars/Nissan/350-Z/212-Gun-metal-nissan-350z.htm

I've cut this price to try to get a sale. I need capital to invest in my company, so a genuine reason for sale.

The market has been very quiet here and I've had no viewings and few phone calls. The car is in good condition, with few stone chips for the mileage and no dents/dings. There is scuffing on the alloys and a small scuff on the driver side seat bolster from entrance wear.

Please, someone snap up this offer before I turn to tears... :surrender:

• 2 weeks later...

It doesn't feel great having to price so keenly, but if things work out, the money will be put to better use than sitting on my drive.

I work from home these days and I've got a few projects on which need to cash spending on them.

I never thought the market would be so quiet for a lovely car like the 350z, but like you say, it's likely a sign of the times. I wish there had been decent zeds about for a little over 10k when I was looking a few years ago! :)

If that car was here on the mainland, it would sell imo. I wouldn't travel to NI to buy a car. :blush:

I think you're right. The only genuine interest I have had is from people in NI and Rep. Ireland. There isn't much else I can do other than ask a friend on the mainland to sell it for me, though.

If that car was here on the mainland, it would sell imo. I wouldn't travel to NI to buy a car. :blush:

I think you're right. The only genuine interest I have had is from people in NI and Rep. Ireland. There isn't much else I can do other than ask a friend on the mainland to sell it for me, though.

I'd try it mate, put up a pistonheads ad and put the location as wherever your mate lives and see if that brings any joy? :)

did i read somewhere in ireland, insurance is quite high too compared to mainland?

He is in NI not Eire though :)

True, but the insurance is still a bit higher here. It's something to do with the legalities and no win, no fee law being different. Or so I was told, anyway... :lol:

P.S. I should have a viewing on Thursday from a chap from NI - wish us luck! :)

One of the new projects I'm working on is DriveWire Magazine. We're a UK magazine, with a slant towards Northern Ireland. We've got a few professional writers, but they've agreed to let me put a review up for the 350z.

http://www.drivewire.eu/reviews/cars/nissan/350z/748-nissan-350z-review.htm

Please take a look at the review and the site. We're trying to build up a community too, so sign up to the forum if you have a mo! Oh, and please don't be too critical of my review - it's my first one and I think it shows how much I love this car! :)

Mods, is there a place I can post the review on a separate media thread or some such too?

• 3 weeks later...