__

newswseller

How harsh is the ride?? must be pretty back breaking if youre willing to part with them?

It's a sportier ride if that makes any sense? 18" RAYS were much smoother.. This is my daily driver, so 18"'s would be better.

I'm sure must people who have gone from 18" to 19" will know what i mean.

Not at all mate. You must have a very sensitive spine - I felt no noticeable difference switching from 18 to 19 and back. Maybe it was that I went from the stiff side-walled Bridgestones to some softer Falkens or maybe you need to check your tyre pressures. :)

Not at all mate. You must have a very sensitive spine - I felt no noticeable difference switching from 18 to 19 and back. Maybe it was that I went from the stiff side-walled Bridgestones to some softer Falkens or maybe you need to check your tyre pressures. :)

Thats Bizzare.. Theres no pain, the setup just feels very sporty, the car feels twitchier than previously on 18s. I had Avon Z33 tyres on my Rays before if that makes any difference.

Any ideas on tyre pressures, a guy in kwik fit told me 28psi

• 2 weeks later...