Anyone heard the buddy club??

lilsheepshagga_turbo

hiya guys... was tralling through the forum and ive noticed that no one has yet to put the buddy club exhaust on their Z's.. after much searching through google and youtube no one else has either... just wondering has anyone heard it or got a clip of one as im quite interested in it...any info is much appreciated.

cheers

-ho

Not a fan of single pipes. You have the issue of remodelling the rear bumper or a kit. Don't know of anyone who has one. Maybe worth asking on the American forums what there opion is or do some searching on 350z-tech

Orr follow my link and ring buddyclub direct as part of there european arm is based in preston.

They may have a sound clip, AND i know a few places that you could possibly get a quote from.

I did understand what you where asking btw, just wondred what mike meant. I dont think anyone on here has had the buddyclub, like stew says be the first and try them out.

might be the first then..lol dont even pick up the zed till a week on fri, so it could be like a month or so off... tbh honest its easy enough to get a hold of... got a buddy club vendor up in newcastle...

tbh its between the borla td and probably the buddy club

Alright mate i was looking at this system to, i found a supplier and been in touch he says there in stock at the mo.

http://www.unit-8.co.uk/acatalog/350z_Cat_Back.html

might be the first then..lol dont even pick up the zed till a week on fri, so it could be like a month or so off... tbh honest its easy enough to get a hold of... got a buddy club vendor up in newcastle...

tbh its between the borla td and probably the buddy club

Alright mate i was looking at this system to, i found a supplier and been in touch he says there in stock at the mo.

http://www.unit-8.co.uk/acatalog/350z_Cat_Back.html

His names Stevie and based in blackburn, great guy to deal with by the way. I'll be going down to his shop in about 2 weeks. He's just employed a well known mechanic and open's his doors for servicing/tuning on the 31st.

Just bought my ROTA's off him :teeth: