South East Mini Meet

Andy

As the South-East has seen a few new members recently, how about we have a mini-meet in the next few weeks. I'm thinking a meet, some grub then maybe a hoooooon somewhere?

There are a few events coming up already so we would need to work around them, mainly....

Donny/ISTS 5th/6th April

Wales - May 11th

Japfest 17th May

When are people free? I know it is short notice but shall I start the bidding with Easter weekend?

As far as locations go, how about the Fairmile in Cobham. Would be pretty central for most of the active South East Members and would also allow members from Hants, Berks & Middlesex to come as well.

Fairmile....

http://www.beerintheevening.com/pubs/s/63/6352/Fairmile_Arms/Cobham

I'm happy to organise this if people are up for it.....even if it's only a few of us. :)

I'm happy to organise this if people are up for it.....even if it's only a few of us. :)

:thumbs: I'm up for it, but definitely can't do the 29/30 March weekend. Mid-April time would be good for me.

Should be able to make it, are we thinking of a daytime meet?

Sundays generally better for me as my fiancee works a few Saturdays each month and I would like to bring her along.

April better than May/June as we get married in May and are then honeymoon-ing etc.

:headhurt: What about the 12th or will you be downing raw eggs and running up stairs in preperation? ;)

How about everyone else? Maybe if we can get a couple of dates together and then see when most people can make it??

Can you do the 12th?

I should be able to yeah. I am not running directly, gf is and I will be running around the route to cheer her on. Her half marathon a couple of weeks ago, I still did 7 miles for her 13! :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

Same as before mate, next weekend is Donny (you should come), and weekend after is the marathon. Other than that, I just need to know what the preference is and avoid Reading home games! ;)