Attention...who wants cheap cars or equipment

steve_b

Gents....

If you do any work on your car its a must to look at this for equipment.

http://www.wyleshardy.com/salescatalogu ... onId_in=29

Its the MG-Pwer sell off.

Also bet there will be some bargains on the cars going too, look at those 5ltr babies.

Its on the 25th and I am busy, if someone goes can they mail me to see if they can get me, trolley jack, axle stands, possible impact wrench etc....

Please, Please.

ah yes, just noticed you need to phically phone in to bid. doh! there's a couple of items im interested in, but that morning I'm supposed to go watch Glyn spin like a biatch that he is trying to drift @ Oulton Park... might join them later on? how long are they gonna take to go through 915 lots???????? gonna tak aaaaages!

still might be worth it for a bargain or two.... :ninja:

:lol: you 2 need to get a room :lol:

I'm not getting them, which ones are you interested in (lot nr) and how much is your max bids??? let me know I'll see what i can do :lol: (never participated to a phone auction, nor a live one, gonna end up a mess)

also consider the xtra money for using the webcast and vat and auction fees and give me the max you want to bid on :) also they don't send them to you, you need to pick them up, and time's ight too I think you hav 1 week from end of auction, they are in Birmingham, want me to ask Glyn to pick them up for you? :lol:

Pass my regards to Glyn.....

I'm usually lurking around here at some point mate ..... consider them passed and reciprocated :D

I'll pick up anything you like Steve ...... but I do draw the line at getting my wallet out ...... it disturbs the moths you understand :headhurt: I work all of about 10 minutes away from the Rover so if I can be of help, please don't hesitate to ask :thumbs: Even if it's just a during the day pick up for you to collect later mate ! :D

Val, you telling me you're rinkey dinkey new lap top doesn't have wireless broadband :p I was expecting you to be bidding on one of those Mangusta based beasts :wacko::wacko: They're kindagrowing on me !!!!

And if anyone else wants to come take the **** out of my spinning like a top at Oulton PArk on Saturday, I'm sure you'd be welcome B) ...... but if you don't go you don't get to take the mickey :blush:

Cheers Glyn,

The sale is same day as your drift day, same as my bedford trip.

It would be ideal to get a list together for those that do not have axle stands and jacks.

I will see if I can drag out vids from the day, Val Grant and I did.

Regards

Steve

Pass my regards to Glyn.....

I'm usually lurking around here at some point mate ..... consider them passed and reciprocated :D

I'll pick up anything you like Steve ...... but I do draw the line at getting my wallet out ...... it disturbs the moths you understand :headhurt: I work all of about 10 minutes away from the Rover so if I can be of help, please don't hesitate to ask :thumbs: Even if it's just a during the day pick up for you to collect later mate ! :D

Val, you telling me you're rinkey dinkey new lap top doesn't have wireless broadband :p I was expecting you to be bidding on one of those Mangusta based beasts :wacko::wacko: They're kindagrowing on me !!!!

And if anyone else wants to come take the **** out of my spinning like a top at Oulton PArk on Saturday, I'm sure you'd be welcome B) ...... but if you don't go you don't get to take the mickey :blush:

Ah ....... didn't think that through really did I ...... I guess they won't hold stuff till Monday then :blush::blush::blush: Sorry !!!!!!

Vids would be good ........ I can't even stand up straight in the wet and my driving skills (or lack of ) is second only to my lack of courage behind the wheel :scare:

Still should be a laugh :blush:

you guys coming with 2 cars then????? :lol: has to be great stuff :lol:

Or you stuffing mini in the boot of the Z? :lol:

:lol: @ the big clue..... as you noticed from the charity day thread, it's VERY EARLY START for a Sunday evening... BUT IT'S FOR CHARITY! so you'll have to come too! :bleh::lol: