greddy front lip, opinions needed, pics inside!

MartinGT

picked this up today, have to say i'm glad i got a genuine one, the quality and fit is excellent B) except a sharp bit of the moulding cut my thumb to bits :rant:

anyhoo, tried it on, i think it looks a bit low, not at the front, just too low compared to the rest of the car if that makes sense, although i reckon it'll be fine once its painted blue, what do people think? sorry, cam phone pics.

without

dsc00333.jpg

dsc00334.jpg

dsc00335.jpg

dsc00336.jpg

with

dsc00329.jpg

dsc00330.jpg

dsc00331.jpg

dsc00332.jpg

how it should look

maxzpic1.jpg

well????

IMO it needs something to accentuate the sudden drop when viewing from the side. A set of splashguards could be a cheap fix unless you plan on getting new sides

+1 - needs something a bit extra at the sides and rear :thumbs:

IMO it needs something to accentuate the sudden drop when viewing from the side. A set of splashguards could be a cheap fix unless you plan on getting new sides

splash guards? tell me more.

i dont really want to start buying tons of styling stuff, i wanted a front lip that was nice and not just another nismo. i also have an ings rear spoiler to go on, i dunno, gonna get it painted and see.

All rite matey, why didn't you say when you bought my Anterra's that you wanted the rest of me car :lol:

Only jokin fella ;) Seriously tho having had two Greddy front lips I'd say it does look pretty ridiculas without the side skirts, sits far too low imho!!! If you are gonna keep it then Greedy skirts are a must otherwise leave it and I'll be more than happy to take it off your hands :thumbs:

splash guards? tell me more.

i dont really want to start buying tons of styling stuff, i wanted a front lip that was nice and not just another nismo. i also have an ings rear spoiler to go on, i dunno, gonna get it painted and see.

Got mine from Lees Autos in the US already painted, £100 all in

sideon.jpg

i think it does look too low without some sideskirts. your car sits low anyway on those lurrrrrvely wheels and i think it just looks out of proportion. granted when its painted it wont look as obvious but thats my honest opinion mate!

:thumbs:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Nissan-350Z-Z33-Esprit-Side-Skirt-Skirts-Step-Steps_W0QQitemZ110207974789QQihZ001QQcategoryZ72206QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQ_trksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem

i like those, seem smooth and would suit the rest of the look i'm going for. but its the usual, they might sit too low, or too high! grrrr!

Speak to Phil and see what he can do. I'm sure for a trip down you can offer up various skirts and see how they'd look (if its not too far, but it could save you in the long run) :thumbs: