yep another bloody newbie question

sidekickdmr

I know you probs hear this a lot but i was sure to get the 350z before but now just having some pratical doubts :surrender:

im 19 and every once in a while i cart friends and family and i am choosing between these cars which ones are the good ones and which one would u choose

350Z 2003 hardtop jap import 10000 miles ?

new shape M3 uk model 45000 miles?

impreza wrx 2003 model with 15000 miles?

TT hardtop quattro 1.8 t with 20000 miles

2003 evo with 20000 miles on clock?

or any more suggestions just want a nice looking really fun to drive fast car. :teeth:

Thanks guy's and gal's

Are you taking the cost of Insurance & Servicing into consideration. I would consider this in the equation before making my mind up. ;)

At 19 some insurance quotes I would of thought would be hefty or is it a case of your only young once :teeth:

What BHP version on the TT, 180 or 225.

Pose ability it has to be the 350z B) . It also down to what you want to do with the car and what you like to get back from it. You've got 3 categories. Two seater coupe, 4 seater coupe and 4x4 rally.

:headhurt:

yep all the uinsurance is between 4000 and 5500 :headhurt: but i do only live once and its worth it. do the service costs make a big difference?

the 225 version tt

i just want a nice fun quick car but not too hefty on petrol or costs i couls live with a 2 seater hapily but a 4 could be handy sometimes!

:wacko:

350Z 2003 hardtop jap import 10000 miles ?

new shape M3 uk model 45000 miles?

impreza wrx 2003 model with 15000 miles?

TT hardtop quattro 1.8 t with 20000 miles

2003 evo with 20000 miles on clock?

M3's are nice.. but do you need the stigma of driving a BMW and 4 seats? ;)

Impreza & Evo are 2 UGLY cars, great performance but ugly and chav as hell

TT no way, country's flooded with them and new one coming out soon! (performance is shite too ;) )

you have no choice mate: Z IT IS! :teeth::teeth:B)

Some Evo's service intervals are every 3,500 miles. That can soon add up in cash. Scoobbies and Evo's for me would be out for this reason plus the interior is like a family car. :scare:

Slightly disagree with Val on TT. The 225 has a good kick when the turbo spools. I did have one and liked it very much. The thing is they have spread the range so they are a lot more common and the 150bhp dosen't look much different to the 225 or V6 252. As Val says they are getting a bit common, in someways lika BMW. M3 is a wicked machine though but it dosn't look vastly different to any 3 series coupe.

The only choice has to be the Z. :#1:

TT no way, country's flooded with them and new one coming out soon! (performance is shite too )

You said performance not handling :bleh:

Agree on the handling issue although day to day it was pretty good. Still would scare my mate and he had an M3. :drive1

Cheers for all the help guy's. and a big thanks to 'sales manager' who funnily enough is the sales manager at my local nissan garage and took me for a bit of a hairraising test drive on sunday. :teeth:

I cant get the video to work tho i tryed right click save as but no luck! :dry: