Geneva Motorshow Tickets

M13KYF

Got back Yesterday, wow wow wow wow wow wow :scare::scare::scare: Load up pics later today, my mate was on the alfa romeo stand, I walked around she only had to stay there for 5 hours then she joined me. The cars were awesome alot of concepts which i doubt the actual production will look anything like, for example the new renault megan, doors were stunning, but i think it will be very far from production. Did anyone else start getting headaches in there, the red and white was doing me in a bit ??? :wacko: Im in love with the new alfa, got loads of pics of her posing around it, twas stunning :wub: New GTr looks HOT in person, but slightly smaller than I expected which is a plus, inside looks plasticky though but hey we are paying for the engine.. And the new Volkswagen Scirocco :yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck: They better not follow suit with the Golf, I could see a huge drop in sale with all the passionate Golf lovers, totally lost its european feel :yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck: On the whole awesome, apart from headaches, definatly be going again. Too many cars to talk about I was overwhelmed a bit and didnt know where to look first... :blush: Girls were hot!!!! not chavy nice like the ones at max power, but classy B)

Got back Yesterday, wow wow wow wow wow wow :scare::scare::scare: Load up pics later today, my mate was on the alfa romeo stand, I walked around she only had to stay there for 5 hours then she joined me. The cars were awesome alot of concepts which i doubt the actual production will look anything like, for example the new renault megan, doors were stunning, but i think it will be very far from production. Did anyone else start getting headaches in there, the red and white was doing me in a bit ??? :wacko: Im in love with the new alfa, got loads of pics of her posing around it, twas stunning :wub: New GTr looks HOT in person, but slightly smaller than I expected which is a plus, inside looks plasticky though but hey we are paying for the engine.. And the new Volkswagen Scirocco :yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck: They better not follow suit with the Golf, I could see a huge drop in sale with all the passionate Golf lovers, totally lost its european feel :yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck: On the whole awesome, apart from headaches, definatly be going again. Too many cars to talk about I was overwhelmed a bit and didnt know where to look first... :blush: Girls were hot!!!! not chavy nice like the ones at max power, but classy B)

Get them picture's up Jay :thumbs:

will do bud got video clips to but still cant get my sony cam speaking to my mac :rant: it did months back but I degraded to imovie 06 from 08 and it wont run :rant: Help? :surrender:

will do bud got video clips to but still cant get my sony cam speaking to my mac :rant: it did months back but I degraded to imovie 06 from 08 and it wont run :rant: Help? :surrender:

Upgrade back to imovie 08 :blush:

Upgrade back to imovie 08 :blush:

cant work with it dont have time line, this sucks, I recorded in HD so should be okay as its Imovie 06 hd :wacko: